Saturday, June 9, 2012

Smoky Mountains

 Flynn and I just got back from our first vacation together, and overall everything went smoothly. We visited Pigeon Forge, TN for a week. We stayed on a campground in a camper so it was somewhat better than having      him in a hotel. The place we stayed is called Clabough's it was very pet friendly as long as all the pet parents pick up after their animals. We went with my parents, brother, sister, and their dog Katie (Flynn's favorite doggie friend). While I didn't get to do a lot of things with Flynn off the park he still had a great time meeting all the other pets.  I wish I would of had my camera on our walks more. :( sadly I only got a few shots of him on our walk. Guess I need to learn some better camera skills.  Pigeon Forge is very family friendly though. My family and I visited the Rainforest Zoo and the Nascar Speed Park both great places worth the money. The rest of our vacay was spent lounging around the campground. I love meeting all the new puppies since I am a huge animal lover. My favorite was a beautiful English Mastiff, and I even saw a beautiful Vizsla (never seen one in person before). My family stayed at the campground two years earlier before we had dogs and then we met a very nice man and women that owned a Newfoundland Puppy( even though he came up to my hip) and a westie. I love staying in a camper and look forward to more road trips with Flynn. I am already looking forward to the Atlanta Pet Expo in October. Here are a few photos from our trip!



I just had to add this picture of the ringtail lemur from the zoo they are sooooo cute!



Love
Brooke and Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment