Friday, March 30, 2012

Pet Supply Haul!!!!!

Ever since I got Flynn I just love buying stuff for him. I always think hmmm he could use a new toy, or oh this likes nifty I'll try it. I already have a shopping problem to begin with, but  it doubles when you put me in a pet store especially non chain stores. They have products most stores don't. The other day when I went Flynn shopping I picked up several items:


Blue Zebra Toy-Petsmart (was on clearance for like 2.50)
Dental Fresh Water Additive-Pet Depot (2.99)
Travel Water Dispenser-Pet Depot (6.99)
Bully Stick-Pet Depot (1.99 Flynn loves these things!)
Wags Pet Wipes- Walmart (around $5)
Balance Pet Freshening Spray- Got at a flea market for like $10 I believe this is a newer brand and they were trying to get their name out.


I can't wait to do reviews on these items/ and go shopping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment