Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekly Reviews

   So mom wants to start doing weekly reviews on all things pet related. She already has some great stuff to review  and I can't wait to tear into to some of the stuff. This week mom wants to review a pet stroller from amazon.com. I did not like it to much because I love to be held, but my friend Katie loved it. She is bigger than me so this stroller thing meant she could come with us to all these new places.
  This was when they first put me in this thing. Its really bright (it comes in other colors and prints).  That other picture is Katie. See she just loved it and I didn't understand why. The stroller has a place where you can attach a leash and your dog to keep them from jumping out. It has cupholders and storage under it like a people stroller (at least that's what mom said). We took it to an indoor flea market and it worked great. It was also cost efficient at only $50 with shipping. Mom really recommends it and she was skeptical about pet strollers before she used one. Put now she is talking about taking me to some expo show thingy in the stroller because it worked so good.
I can't wait til our next review! This blogging thing is kinda fun!!!!
Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment