Thursday, July 5, 2012

Review of Nutro's Natural Choice Crunchy Treats


 These treats are Ahhhmazing!! Flynn isn't real crazy about crunchy treat but he eats these right up. I love that the are wheat free and they are supposed to clean teeth and freshen breath! I got the apple flavor for Flynn, mainly because they smell awesome. They are newer on the market according to the lady from Pet Supermarket who pointed them out to me. (side note: I just discovered Pet Supermarket and I'm loving it! They carry items my main pet stores don't. I will be going back again.) They come in other flavors like blueberry, carrot, and they just came out with peanut butter. And even better is they are very affordable! I paid like  $5 for the small bag which has is 10 0z (which is a large amount of treats for my 3lb dog) and they come in a larger size for like $7. I definitely will be buying these again!
"Ok mommy I posed for the camera now give me the yummy treat?"



Love
Brooke &  Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment