Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We're Moving!

 Flynn and I will be moving this week into a new house!! This will be the first time I have ever rented a house and to be honest I am super pumped! I've been spending weeks trying to figure out how everything should be decorated. Unfortuneately for me I am a broke college student so I mainly end up drooling over all the awesome rooms on pinterest :(. I have however found some great D.I.Y. ideas that I can't wait to try.


The new house is an older 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom house. Flynn and I will be living with three other girls and one other puppy (Barley). I move in this week and this is the part I hate the most. I HATE packing and unpacking! I do however know that it will be worth it and that this school year is going to be a great one. 




Here are a few pictures of our new home. I think it has lots of potential but I do hate the itty bitty kitchen lol.



We will keep you updated on our progress with out move.


Love 
Brooke and Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment