Monday, April 23, 2012

Nothing but a boring weekend.....

Mommy and I did not do anything this weekend!! I'm ok with it though since I needed a peaceful weekend. I just lounged around all weekend and cuddled with mom. She was so surprised how cuddly I was since sometimes I want be still. Mommy did have something called Formal this weekend. I don't know what that is but I know my mommy got all dressed up and looked so nice in her long dress. I think it had something to do with her Sorority. I like her Sorority the girls always give me lots of attention when I go visit them. Anyway so mom got all dressed up and went to that thing, and that was all that happened this weekend. Hopefully thing will be fun this week. Since I'm all rested up its time to play and zoom and drive mommy crazy!!!!! Look I even got dressed up Too.


Love 
Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment